Waivers and Policies
- Photographs and/or videos of dance students may be taken by Wellspring School of Dance Inc. and used for educational purposes in the classroom and promotional purposes on the dance school web site. Wellspring School of Dance Inc. is not required to notify dance students or their parents/guardians, obtain their consent, or compensate them in any way pertaining to the use of photos and/or videos.
- It is understood dance students may be photographed at the dance school and other related venues by others associated with Wellspring School of Dance Inc. e.g. classmates, parents & guests of dance students.
- Wellspring School of Dance Inc. is not responsible for, and will not assume liability for loss, damage or injury to any person or property while participating in any Wellspring School of Dance event.
- Registration fees and costume fees are non-refundable.
- Insufficient enrollment may result in combining or cancelling classes.
- Withdrawls require written notice of one (1) calendar month and must be submitted prior to the first day of the month. Refunds are calculated based on unused tuition fees after the one month notice period.
- Returned cheques are subject to a $25.00 N.S.F. charge.
- Payments in excess of one month late are subject to suspension of classes until outstanding amount is paid.
- Lessons cancelled by Wellspring School of Dance will be rescheduled.
- No refunds or rescheduled classes will be offered for student absences.
- Short Term sessions are non-refundable.
- Drop-in classes are not transferable and must be used by the end of the current dance year.
Copyright © 2018 Wellspring School of Dance. All rights reserved.