Waivers and Policies
- Photographs and/or videos of dance students may be taken by Wellspring School of Dance Inc. and used for educational purposes in the classroom (in-studio and remotely) and promotional purposes on the dance school web site. Wellspring School of Dance Inc. is not required to notify dance students or their parents/guardians, obtain their consent, or compensate them in any way pertaining to the use of photos and/or videos.
- It is understood dance students may be photographed at the dance school and other related venues by others associated with Wellspring School of Dance Inc. e.g. classmates, parents & guests of dance students.
- Wellspring School of Dance Inc. is not responsible for, and will not assume liability for loss, damage or injury or illness including but not limited to COVID-19 to any person or property while participating in any Wellspring School of Dance event.
- Registration fee (including 1st & last month tuition) and costume fee are non-refundable.
- Insufficient enrollment may result in combining or cancelling classes.
- Refunds are calculated based on unused tuition fees, where applicable.
- Returned cheques are subject to a $25.00 N.S.F. charge.
- Payments in excess of one month late are subject to suspension of classes until outstanding amount is paid.
- Lessons cancelled by Wellspring School of Dance will be rescheduled.
- In the event we are ordered to shut down due to COVID-19, lessons will be delivered online. No refunds or credits will be given.
- No refunds or rescheduled classes will be offered for student absences or if a student is sent home with illness symptoms.
- Seasonal sessions are non-refundable.
- Drop-in classes are not transferable and must be used by the end of the current dance year.
Copyright © 2021 Wellspring School of Dance. All rights reserved.